Saturday, July 4, 2009

18 Weeks Today!

This 4th of July, I am officially 18 weeks! Whoo-hoo!

Nausea and dry heaving completely out of the way... I am feeling so much better! Cravings this pregnancy range from saute/grilled onions to fried onions, to fruit, to (as of yesterday) cole slaw from Lee's BBQ in Haslet. Fruit is still a big craving too.

I still have not gained any weight, even the weight I lost first trimester, despite me eating a little more and eating some more high calorie foods. My back is definitely giving me more problems than anything else. It just gets worse each pregnancy, so maybe this is a good thing that this will be our last kiddo and a good thing that we're having another c-section. I don't think my back could take labor and pushing with the stenosis and the pinched sciatic nerve.

I have, what I think, is a super cute baby belly now. I need to have David take a picture of the belly!!

I go back to the doc this Wednesday for my weight check, and will probably get yelled at for something I can't really control right now. (Not really yelled at, but I know my OBs office first professionally and now personally due to working at a pediatric office and we refer patients back and forth... so they like to give me a hard time.) And then the awaited day, as long as baby cooperates, July 22 for our last big SONO!!! Hopefully we'll see what baby is!

But I'm feeling baby kick a lot more, which is super cool!

1 comment:

  1. I want to say, "I am jealous!" (of the baby kicks)! But I know my time will come! :)
    We'll pray for some wide open baby legs on the 22nd!

    ReplyDelete