Wednesday, July 8, 2009

18 Weeks, 4 Days, Plus 2 Pounds!

I finally gained some weight! Whoo-hoo! Two pounds!

I had a great appointment with Jennifer, the PA. And she got to witness first hand my back spasm out of control, which was a peach... I've got to find something to help with my back because I don't want to take pain meds!

We did a little sono and baby is laying sideways, and legs were crossed, so we didn't get a peak again! Baby better hope it cooperates in two weeks for the big reveal!

2 comments:

  1. That would drive me nuts!!! Open your legs baby! I'm thinking of going to the "Sneak a Peak" to get a 3D/4D ultrasound to see the gender at 16 weeks. It's only like $60.
    Yay for 2 pounds! We need to see that picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! A whole 2 pounds! Better than nothin'!

    ReplyDelete