Wednesday, July 15, 2009

19 Weeks, 4 Days

We are exactly a week out from our final huge 3D/4D sono! We will be able to tell what we're having as long as we can get baby to cooperate. (I've already had some talks with baby about making sure its legs are wide open!)

As I'm typing, baby is kicking up a storm! I wish David was able to feel baby! Everytime we try, baby stops moving! But Joshy, my 6 1/2 year old, got to feel baby yesterday, and he thought it was super cool. He says he remembers me being pregnant with Joey, but not much more than that, except for calling my belly a tortilla. Yes, that's right. A tortilla. Big ol' white, round belly with all my freckles, dark and light! SO observant for the then 3 1/2 year old!

So, on that note of food, I think I'm going to go search for something to eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment