Thursday, June 11, 2009

They Upped Me!

My OB upped my due date back to LMP! So, the due date is back to December 5, which means instead of mid-to-late November, we're looking at beginning-to-mid November for actual birth/c-section. We'll still play it by ear depending on how baby's doing. I'm hoping and praying to make it to 38 weeks, since that seems to be a rarity with my pregnancies.

Baby didn't quite cooperate with pictures yesterday so we could get a sneak peak at "what's growing." Saw something very interesting, looking like a boy part with the baby's legs closed, but Dr. Moser said it could be a swollen girl part. It was just exciting enough for me to have a 3D/4D sonogram, since I didn't get to have that with the boys! Here are some pictures from yesterday!

Here is the face shot! I think it already looks like a Schmidt! For some reason, part of the arm (at the elbow) disappeared in the shot! But Baby's got a beautiful face!

Now this picture was fascinating to me! If you look closely, you'll see Baby's leg and knee bent. You'll see the cord wrapped around its thigh! The cord wraps around the thigh, up his chest, and then up around its right shoulder!

I just love the baby belly!!!

It was great appointment! And I still haven't gained any weight! BONUS! I go back in two/three weeks to see the nurse practitioner or Dr. Moser's PA, then back at twenty weeks for another awesome big sono! Definitely by then, we'll be able to see what we're having!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so exciting! It's amazing to look at the difference between 6 weeks and 14 weeks sonos. They sure do grow fast!
    Are you set to have a c-section?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more than set. I had a vaginal birth with Josh (HUGE mistake, literally) and I had a c-section with Joey, which was a Godsent considering the torture I went thru with my first birth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell the baby to hang in there for the full 40 weeks, 'cause December 5 is my birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete