Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Will we or won't we?

Tomorrow I have another OB appointment. It's been three weeks since I last went it. Baby has done some SERIOUS growing and baby is a mover and shaker! I can't wait to see the sono!

There is a possibility that we will be able to find out what we're having tomorrow. Which is exciting and scary all wrapped up together! We'd be so stinking excited if we're having a girl, yet that scares me! I don't know the first thing about raising a girl after being surrounded by boys for so long! And if we have a boy, I'm ok with that too! At least I won't have to buy a lot of boy clothes!! Just feel bad for my neighbors who are having a boy! I was hoping to get rid of all the boy clothes bins I've got stacked in the garage!

The count down commences!! I'll post tomorrow!

1 comment: