Saturday, November 14, 2009

Holy snot, 37 WEEKS!

It's a milestone!! I've made it past 36 weeks!

My goal is to make it to 38. Just one more week. That way David can get his hunting trip in that he's been planning since the beginning of the year. As much joy and excitement Kimber's arrival is, I am the type of person who will feel horrible if David doesn't get a November hunting trip in. I truly feel that he needs a little break before Kimber comes to become refresh and renewed. This weekend is my chance for a break.

This weekend is the Cub Scout Family Camp Out. I wish I was able to go, but there was no way I could sleep on a mat or air mattress with how uncomfortable I have been. So, David, Tiger Scout Assistant Den Leader, took both boys. I got to attend a beautiful baby shower for a good friend of mine who's expecting a little boy in January. And I got to sleep and lay in bed without any distractions (besides the dogs).

So, do we have one more week left in us?? We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment