Wednesday, September 9, 2009

27 Weeks, 4 Days, or am I???

Weight Gain: Still only 7 pounds. Nothin's changed in a week.

I had another sono today to measure sweet girl. She looks incredible!! Such a sweet little nose and chunky-unky cheeks!!! Doc isn't going to put me on bedrest, which is the other good news! Just have to continue doing what I've been doing. (Certainly considering stuff going on at the office right now. Me on bedrest would be a very bad thing.)

However, Kimber is consistently measuring a week and a half behind my dates. So Doc is wondering if there was like a delayed conception, so to speak. So, if that's the case, my dates are wrong and she's in the 50th percentile, and we're looking at December 14. Now, if my dates are right (which I'm positive they are), we just have a small one and I have to eat more. And more. And more. I honestly don't know how much more I can shovel at times though!

So, I'll continue to go back once a week because of my contractions and luckily we can use the sono machines there to make sure my cervix isn't going anywhere, so I don't have to have an "exam" at every visit.

We're looking at a c-section the Monday before Thanksgiving or two weeks after that. Depending on how Kimber's growing and everything! Exciting times! Now, if we can get the nursery done! We've painted. Well, I say we, but that really means David, super daddy! And we just need to pick out the flooring and do some quarter round molding for the corners and put all of Kimber's stuff in! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I'll post sono pics tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you get to see her, like, every week! (I know, I know, they're monitoring you closely, but still, you get to see her!) And I'm still hoping she comes out on December 5, whether or not your doctor thinks that's feasible. I need SOMEONE to share my birthday with other than Martin Van Buren and Walt Disney (and come to find out, Frankie Muniz was also shares my birthday down to the year, but I'm not a fan. lol) So give me someone worthwhile to share my birthday with! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Dec 5 is a popular birthday day! I agree with Amber that Kimber should stil be born on dec 5th! I'm glad to hear that things are moving along and that she is developing well!

    ReplyDelete